Linux GDK+ Application Development Platform
Muli as a Linux software developer recognised that to develop a commercial linux accounting software package that meets today’s requirements you need a Stable enhanced development platform.
MBbag – Muli Business Basic Application Glue
MBbag has been developed by Muli as it’s own “Basic-like Application Programming Language” to enable the use of state of the art “Open Source” utilities as a stable integrated platform.
- Application logic is written in a “Basic language” which is “compiled” ready to be processed by a ‘C’ based interpreter. (Interpreter integrated in the GDK+ Main Loop)
- GDK3+ (in ‘C’ not Glade)
- Broadwayd a gnome backend that utilises HTML5 and WebRTC to deliver browser user interface.
- GZoom (Muli Enquiries Pop-up screen)
- GDrill (Muli Drill Down Report)
- GNote (Muli Special Notes Routine)
- Document Creation (LibreOffice for all external documents)
- Pango Print Commands
- Evince Report Presentation
- Postscript Printing
- PostgreSQL Database
- Sane Scanning
- Eye of Gnome Photo DisplayerWatch a video on the Muli Project Risk Account & Process Management Overview to see an MBbag solution CLICK HERE.
- Email / SMS Out
- Cheque Printing (character based printing using Epson print sets)
This platform is comparable with ‘JBOS’ without ‘JAVA’
Invitation to Linux Developers
The development platform is available for other like-minded Linux System developers. Please contact Muli to discuss your interests.