Muli 101 Introduction to Muli is an in-depth demonstration featuring a 3-minute overview of key principles and a 21-minute tour of the main Muli modules and reports.
The video commences with a presentation answering the following questions:
- what is Muli?
- what are some of the Concepts?
- how does Muli accommodate long term projects in its Accounting approach?
- will Muli change the way you do business?
An extensive demonstration of the Muli software follows.
ON COMPLETION, PARTICIPANTS:
- can identify the system information on the Menu screens
- are able to navigate through the software
- will understand Muli’s use of:
- Standard Codes
- Organisations & Responsible People
- are aware of the information stored for each Project including the itemised project budget
- know how Muli processes Variations to Head Contracts from data entry to printed Variation paperwork
- have seen the production of Purchase Orders and Subcontracts
- will understand how to manage the payment of subcontractors progress claims and to produce the final certificates
- can follow how Muli manages progress claims for Lump Sum & Cost Based progress claims
- are familiar with Muli’s detailed Project Review of Costs & Processes leading to a revised final forecast cost for the project
- have viewed an overview of Muli’s risk management system – called Risk2Do and followed the integration of risks to subcontractor’s progress claims or to amendments
- will understand Small Jobs & sundry invoice creation
- have been introduced to the Muli General Ledger, seen the Project Liquidity reports & where to prepare the Trial Balance, Profit &Loss, and Balance Sheet.