Head / Subcontract Administration
The last chance to make Money !
In Muli we have:
- Purchase Order supply of standard product with no outside labours.
- Subcontract The supply of goods and services requiring contractually defined subcontract terms and conditions (object to pass Risk to Subcontractor).
- Labour Order an internal order to quantify expected use of Company labour (can be extended to ABN labours).
- Equipment Order an internal order to quantify the expected use and cost for use of company Assets such as Plant Equipment Site Sheds.
- Inventory Order an internal order to qualify the use of inventory stock items.
In Muli this can be at 2 different conceptual approaches. In estimating, the relevant Trade Packages are identified.
- The scope is quantified.
- The potential subcontract is identified.
- Request for Tender sent.
- Tender comparison.
- Estimate updated your tender submitted.
- One successful contract.
- Budget upgraded from Tender.
- Tender Review: Risk2Do Identified.
- Milestones agreed.
- Initial Authorisation.
- Subcontract created.
- Subcontract progress process.
- Amendment for scope changes.