Construction Payroll is a complex beast with many dependencies:
- The employee is correctly paid in accordance with employer’s interpretation of Award entitlements.
- Employee Leave provisions are realistically provided.
- Projects are charged a fully loaded rate for in-house labour and supervision.
- Statutory Obligations are simply managed, ie. Superannuation.
Muli’s 100+ Payroll applications make a complex task simple!
Muli Payroll is extensive and the correct solution for project businesses.
- Full timesheet input by worker or supervisor Approval processes. You dream an award provision and Muli can do it (Well 95%).
- Worked time averaging.
- Rostered Day off.
- Mid Month Pay timesheet at end.
- Super Guarantee (ATO).
- All ATO and State payroll Tax reporting and verification.
- Workers compensation.
- Core human resource functions.
- Employee start certificates.
- Employee Qualification management.
- Labour forecasting to project end.
- The fully loaded cost of employing people is calculated at payment and charged to project with balance sheet provisions for future liabilities, such as leave, workers compensations etc.