Process / Document Administration
MULI has tightly integrated the powerful Libre Office Document system, providing a template framework for creation of all external documents.
In estimating, the relevant Trade Packages are identified.
- The Budget is established to identify trade package.
- The scope is quantified.
- The potential subcontract is identified.
- Request for Tender is sent.
- Tender comparison.
- Estimate updated, your tender submitted.
- One successful contract.
- Budget upgraded from Tender.
- Tender Review: Risk2Do Identified.
- Milestones agreed.
- Initial Authorisation.
- Subcontract created.
- Subcontract progress process.
- Amendment for scope changes.
The last chance to make Money ! (when you issue the Subcontract.)
Variations to Scope of works changes on Head Contract
In Muli we have: Commitment
- Purchase Order: supply of standard product with no outside labours.
- Subcontract: The supply of goods and services requiring contractually defined subcontract terms and conditions (object is to pass the risk to the Subcontractor).
- Labour Order: an internal order to quantify expected use of Company labour (can be extended to ABN labours).
- Equipment Order: an internal order to quantify the expected use and cost for use of company Assets, such as Plant Equipment Site Sheds.
- Inventory Order: an internal order to qualify the use of inventory stock items.
- Subcontract Payment Advice including “Risk2Do” items outstanding.
Risk2Do instructions, reviews
Detailed Payment Notices
The foreman daily activity log is also provided.