- Risk Reason 400 Why has the Risk item been created: – Change in scope; Contingency; Change request; Item requiring fixing; Process Insurance; Quality Assurance
- Likelihood 402 – Used as a qualitative description of probability or frequency.
- Consequence 403
- Risk Level 404
- Opportunity 405
- Effort 406
- Work Standard Scheduling 413
Rather than just passing and failing, the object is to enable the identification of people who don’t simply pass the test, but provide a superior quality product.
- Follow on (Scheduling) 414 – A basis for the manager and qualification of completing each scheduled item.
- 419 Risk Resolution – Each risk item is tracked by its risk resolution status with 0 & 9 considered complete.
- Cost Into Project Review 420
- Completion of Activity 421
- Display on Cost Report 422
- Management Focus 423
- Document/Object Grouping 433 – Allows the grouping of documents by maintaining discipline.
- Status 435 – Procedure Status
- File Type 441
- Photo Usage 444
- Amend Type 445
- Calendar 451
With Scheduling, different calendars are used for different activities to do day counts, ie erecting the formwork will require so many working days where the delay between pouring the slab and stripping the formwork is just time – holidays or working time.
- Group 452
- Non Working Day 455
- Weather 465
- Document Type – Incoming 491
The Incoming Register requires documents to be classified, so the method of processing may be determined, ie if it is an Unapproved Invoice, then the second stage of entry process relates to Invoice detail, including values and who is required to approve same.
Choose from Controlled Document, Correspondence, Digital, Invoice (Payable), Order (Sales), and various subcontract documents.
- Processing Status – Incoming 492
The processing status of Incoming Documents. The status is shown as a single character code being:
A = Approved but not processed – The document has been approved by the project team and is ready to be processed through the Accounts Payable Invoice Entry (5.1) program.
C = Credit request – A request for credit on a Purchase Order has been made via the Incoming Register (17.1).
F = Finished – No further processing is required on this document.
P = Part-payment – is the status displayed when an invoice is part paid.
R = Recommended (SC Claim) – The document has been processed as a Subcontract Progress Claim in 11.12 and it has been recommended that payment be made.
U = normal Unapproved invoice.
W = Worksheet – this is the status of a Subcontract Progress Claim processed through 11.12 where the Final Approver has agreed to payment.
X = Cancelled – the operator has cancelled the entry of the Unapproved Invoice, probably as a result of a data entry error.
- Security of Payment Status Clause 493
Where an Invoice is received with a Security of Payment clause, then the potential business risk is greatly increased and based on the invoice value added to previously approved is compared to the revised contract value to develop an indicative RISK status, thus allowing management to ensure the linked number of risk items are processed in a timely manner.
- Priority 495
Standard control & review CodesDev Tes2021-08-16T17:05:19+10:00