- Hazard – A source of potential harm or a situation with a potential to cause loss.
- Head Contract Properly Completed – Contract signed Yes or No is very logical control.
- Historical Cost: The original price of an asset, stock or material – often used in price change accounting to replace current prices.
- How Received 666 – A table of delivery methods including Post, Phone, Fax, Hand Delivered, Courier etc.
- How TO Send
- Human Resources – The management of our employees, keeeping of key employment information, This may be modified by users to ensure notes profiles include individual client requirments.