- Uniclass – Uniclass 2015 is a unified classification for the UK industry covering all construction sectors. It contains consistent tables classifying items of all scale from a facility such as a railway down through to products such as a CCTV camera in a railway station.
- Union Membership #
- Union Paid To Date
- Unsecured Creditor – A creditor who doesn’t have a claim against a particular asset. If a company dissolves, an unsecured creditor must take their share of whatever is left.
- Unsecured Loan – A debt without any collateral attached to it.
- Usage Control 200 – This provides a dual purpose control.
- Indicator of Code usage
- Ability to add additional security management as a User’s access to nominated allocations may be limited due to their security access in Security Controls 200-209(A code of 4 equates to 204. A code of 3, equates to 203 etc)
- User Rate – The rate developed by the user for the provision of a product/ service may be a percentage relating to the Trade Rate for some items or as percentage of a number of other items.